Monday, March 29, 2010

Thrifty Shopper


I saw this blog on my cousin Maggie's blog page, maggielizabeth.blogspot.com, and I just had to post it on mine too. Maggie always finds the best stuff at Goodwill and other thrift stores, but all I ever find is junk. So, my thrify treasures are not hidden jewels at your local thrift store, my thrifty finds are just bargains I find on random shopping trips. The outfit below came from a compilation of different stores. The jeans are American Eagle that I found at Hammer's for $10, the shirt is from Gap $3, the cute little grey thing(I don't know exactly what to call it) was also a Gap find $5, and the scarf is Gap as well, $2. Cute $20 dollar outfit, don't you think? I love it! I also wear it all the time.




These sunglasses were also a pretty thrifty find if you ask me. I found them this week at Factory Connection for $5. I was inspired to get a big pair of shades after Maggie bought some cute ones!



These little flip flops I found at Old Navy for $10. I don't know if that's all that great of a bargain, but I really like them so I wanted to show them off.


As I have been posting this blog and thinking about all my thrifty finds, a lot of other things are coming to mind that I have found for my house but I guess I will save them for next time. So, some back and look for them, you don't want to miss them. Tell me what you think of my thrifty finds, and I would love to hear what you have bought!

1 comment:

  1. I love your thrifty finds.I think you will inspire others to be thrifty and be good at handling what God has given them.

    ReplyDelete