Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome

Welcome everyone to Natalie's Fried Green tomato! As the first post of my blog, I thought it would make sense to tell you all what this blog will be about. I chose to name the blog Natalie's Fried Green Tomato because fried green tomatoes are one of my absolute favorite things, and that is what my blog will be about, my favorite things. Making the list of my favorite things will be of course my husband, my family, church activities, interesting outings with friends and family, decorating ideas for my house, recipes, scrapbooking ideas, and some occasional fashion posts. I hope this blog is enjoyable for myself and everyone else that may look at it or follow it, and I hope it serves as a virtual scrapbook for my friends and family. As I create this blog I think about what all I will post in the future and what is interesting about me, and it occurred to me that my greatest role in this life is being a Christian and so my blog will relfect the same. So be on the look out for posts that may be about God's love and work, because that tops my lists of interests. I will leave you with this, "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden." Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment