Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thrifty Finds

Hello All. It's thrifty treasure time! Well, actually thrifty treasure time was yesterday, but I was working and I did not have time to show off my goodies. Who cares anyway? Today's treasures are all about home decorating. I don't know about you all but I LOVE pottery for my house. Mostly blues and browns, but I also love odd little pieces as well. These finds were from Ross and a flea market in Prattville. I hope you all enjoy them, I think they are awesome!



These little hens I found at the flea market. It's one of those little places where people booth rent and sell their junk. These cute little guys were 6 bucks. I loved them and thought they were different, so I had to bring them home!



This is one of my ross finds. Every time I go to Ross I cannot leave without checking out their pottery. They have the cutest and oddest stuff stuck back there! I love the shape of this, and the picture doesn't really show it that well, but it has little raised designs on it. I think it was like 6 or 8 bucks. Who cares when it's so cute!



This is probably my favorite piece I have bought lately. It is also a Ross find. I think I spent 10 bucks on this one. It has everything I love about pottery. The colors are perfect, so it blends with all my other pieces, and it has a great shape and texture to it.




Thanks for checking out my thrifty finds. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do, but I think I enjoy pottery more than the average person! It's one of those things I feel I always need, for some reason. Is anyone else out there a pottery freak?

1 comment: