Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hello again. Whew! I have had a busy few days. For those of you that may not know, Zac and I own a house that we have for sale in Prattville. Since spring is rolling around, we decided to go to the house one day and clean up outside. I had planned on re-vamping my flower beds, but Zac has some more manual labor in mind! I ended up raking leaves for about 4 hours, and let me say my hands are still sore 3 days later. I finally got to work in my flower beds, and I was so excited, but by the time I got started I was so tired that I could not even enjoy my flower planting! I pressed on, and they ended up so cute. I am sorry to say that I do not have pictures of the work because by the time I finished it was dark. When the day was done Zac and I had raked the whole front yard and bagged up a total of 24 bags of leaves, I finally re-vamped my flower beds, and Zac cut the grass. I hope all our hard work gives the house some fresh curb appeal to make a sale! We came back to our Boaz home and I went to work the next 2 days. I had been fighting off a sinus infection and I was getting better until I got in the middle of all the stirred up spring allergens in our yard. So, for the 2 days I worked I sniffled over all my patients all day. Now, I am glad for a few days off to rest and kick the sniffles. Here are some pictures of our house. Sorry, I dont have any of my cute flowers, but I hope you enjoy looking at my house. Let me know what you think of it!





Our Master Bedroom



Kitchen



Living Room

3 comments: