Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whoa Baby!

Life has been so exciting for Zac and I lately! Our most exciting development is our growing baby. I am currently about to begin my 25th week of pregnancy and it has been so wonderful so far. I have had minimal sickness, and lately heart burn is my biggest enemy! Now that the first trimester fatigue is over I really feel great unless I have worked a 12 hour shift, then I am down right beat. Over all I have really enjoyed being pregnant so far, especially when this sweet baby moves. Nothing beats the feeling of that little unborn baby moving around in your tummy! Zac and I have been married almost 4 years and cannot wait to welcome a baby into our family! We were so excited but it was also very strange in the beginning. We knew about the pregnancy very soon, at about 4 or 5 weeks, but kept it a secret until we got to hear that little heart beat at 10 weeks. Really it was strange until I started showing and was able to feel movement! Of course everyone was excited for us and we are so thrilled as well. I have typed in blue because we are having a baby boy, Carver Michael Goforth. I cannot wait to see this cute little boy. In the mean time, to see him you have to see my belly. So here are a few pictures of my baby bump in the last few weeks since I have really started to show a lot.







21 weeks




23 weeks





24 weeks






No comments:

Post a Comment