Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute Baby Finds

Anyone love cute clothes, but especially baby clothes? Well, you are in luck because I have found some really cute things to put this baby boy in! The day we found out that we were having a boy I bought a few little things and since then I have found even more. My mother has had really good luck finding things at the thrift store and consignment shops. All I ever find is junk! This last week Mom and I actually found some really good things at Little Brown Cows in Glencoe, they have childrens consignment and The Friendly Farm, they also have consignment and new clothes. I just cant resist a sweet little outfit to put this sweet little baby in. My splurge item is the first one from Crystal Corner, and they have a lot more in the store and on my registry. Here are some pictures of the adorable outfits for my little Carver to wear!





My favorite! It's my Crystal Corner buy.






I got this from Kelly's Kids, I couldnt help it, its too cute.


I bought the green one at TJ Maxx, and mother found the other at a thrift store. Both Polo.


These are so sweet, the one of the right was a Little Brown Cows find and the left from Friendly Farm.





Both of these are Little Brown Cow finds too.


I found another Polo jumper and a little blue gingham smocked overall and shirt outfit that it too cute, but I forgot to upload it. I hope you enjoy these cute little outfits. Most of them were good bargains too. I cant wait to see this little baby in them!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute.Can't wait to see him in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! You are finding great stuff and don't worry! I have my eye out every time I thrift!! I can not wait to meet Sweet little Carver!!

    ReplyDelete