Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time to Catch Up

Wow, it has been a long time since I last blogged. I am not a faithful blogger I know, but 8 months is a little long even for me! Needless to say a lot has transpired since my last blog including the starting and finishing of our new house, we moved in, we have a new dog, the holidays have come and gone, we have of course been working, but most exciting of all we are expecting a baby in May 2011! It has been an exciting time for us lately. For time's sake, I think I will just show you the house this time and we will talk baby next. I posted a few pictures of the house for everyone to enjoy. There are just a few, but they are my favorite areas in the house. Enjoy!




Our bedroom, my favorite decorated room.



Living Room



Kitchen













No comments:

Post a Comment