Monday, May 31, 2010

Kati

Hey yall!! I know it has been a few days, maybe even a week, since my last blog so here is what Zac and I have been doing these days. Last Monday we went to watch our favorite girl in the whole world, Kati, participate in her first gymnastics meet. She was so cute in her Alabama leotard, I just absolutely loved it! I am probably a little bit biased when it comes to her, but I thought she was great! I think we have a little performer on our hands. Here are some pictures of the cute little gymnast. Isn't she adorable!!

Kati and Uncle Zac


Waiting patiently to strut her stuff!


Kati on bars, and mom, Holly, helping her.

Kati and myself.


Now, I cannot leave out the little man, Benjamin. He also had a great time. Whatever Kati does, he does, so when she was jumping and climbing so was he. He also took his shoes off because Kati had her shoes off. It is amazing what he pick up on. He is the just the sweetest little guy, and cute too. After Kati's group went we stuck around for a drawing for some leotards and t-shirts and Benjamin had a great time crawling around the tables.

Couldn't you just kiss that face!

I hope you all enjoyed me bragging on my niece and nephew. They are the greatest, and we are so proud of little Kati!!





No comments:

Post a Comment