Monday, May 31, 2010

It Aint Over Till It's Over

Well, it aint over till it's over, but now it's finally over!! I'm talking about selling our house in Prattville, our first home, our sweet little home. It has been a long, frustrating process of moving and selling our house, but now it's finally over with. We had times of frustration, excitement, happiness, sadness, and just satisfaction in this house, and it comes to a bittersweet ending. We were so glad to finally get a contract and closing date so we could move on with our new house here in Boaz, but it's hard to leave all our fond memories. I know I have talked about all this already so I will not force everyone to read it again, and I know I have put pictures of the house on here before but I couldnt help but take some one last time. I love this place, it was so wonderful and perfect for us. I will surely miss it.




We arrived at the closing company and had to wait quiet a while on the buyers paperwork to reach the office, which was fine with us. We just wanted to close that day, even if we had to wait all day. When the paper work arrived it was all done in a matter of moments, or so it seemed. We just went to signing and it was done before we knew it, which is always nice. I was fine until we had to give them the keys, and I had a little moment. I had another moment when I told our realtor thank you, and another moment when I told the new home owner that I hoped they would enjoy it like we had. I think I may even be having a little moment now! It's just hard to say good bye. It's not only selling our home that is sad at times, it is also that we have finally closed the door on Prattville. We really loved it there and had a wonderful time, and we are saying good bye to a wonderful place, wonderful friends, and great memories. Here are some pictures of downtown Prattville. We will miss it!


That's the end of it, and the beginning of our new journey here. It's a special place for us, the first place we started out as a married couple and our first home, but I cannot wait to see what lies ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment