Friday, April 29, 2011

Carver's Room

I finally have taken and posted pictures of Carver's room! I have worked hard on this little guys room. I sewed his bedskirt and bumper pads, bought his crib and changing table, my mother painted the cute rocking chiar and gave it to us that was her that my grand daddy bought her for me, and Zac's mother sewed the back and bottom pads for the chair. I must say I totally love his little room. It doesn't look incredibly babyish, it is just cute. I hope he sleeps well in it! We have everything completed except for some pictures my Aunt Cheryl is painting for his walls and a banner for the hospital and walls when we get home! I hope you all enjoy the pictures, you will have to look over the ones I couldnt get to rotate.


This is the changing table with a little giraffe and diaper bucket painted by my Aunt Cheryl. We have laready filled the drawer of the dresser to the top with clothes, blanket, bibs, and burp cloths. I have filled the open squares with extra diapers, wipes, lotion, and a ultrasound pic of Carver!

My rocking chair. I love it, and I cannot wait to rock this precious baby in it, lets hope he falls asleep faster than his mommy did when she was rocked in this chair!


Here is an up close picture of the bumper pads I made and this cute little monkey blankie.



This is his bed. I love it, and I love all the patterns of the fabric. I am pretty proud of my sewing skills too. It is too sweet. The huge giraffe in the corner is borrowed from Carver's cousin Braden. It was in his room as a baby and now Carver can look at him!













No comments:

Post a Comment